(2)BAYWALK YOKOHAMA walking event
~Walk and explore the beautiful scenery of YOKOHAMA while enjoying refreshing sea breeze~
- Participation fee：
Saturday, 21 October
In the event of light rain this event will NOT be cancelled.
It may be cancelled in the event of stormy weather /heavy rain.
||7:00 am～8:30 am
||8:00 am～10:00 am
*start at anytime between 7:00 am to 8:30 am and enjoy walking at your own pace until 10:00 am
Walk and enjoy Yokohama’s scenic view along the waterfront path. (One way is 5km)
There are 3 aid stations along the course to welcome you with the local popular snacks (bite-sized) .
- Aid station #1 : YOKOHAMA HAMMERHED（Banana by Yokohama Mizunobu）
- Aid station #2 : Ōsanbashi, International Passenger Terminal（Shiumai(Chinese dumpling) by Kiyoken Allergen: Wheat/Pork/Soybean(Soy sauce))
- Aid station #3 : THE WHARF HOUSE YAMASHITA KOEN（Milk harbor mont blanc(Sweets) by ARIAKE Allergen: Wheat/Egg/Milk/Soybean）
About the course
Along the waterfront path overlooking the Port of Yokohama is a scenic walking & jogging course with one way distance of around 5km without traffic light.
This unique route takes you through Yokohama’s popular sightseeing spots in the inner harbor with splendid views while enjoying the fresh sea breeze.
- Meeting point:
Yokohama Tour desk (PACIFICO YOKOHAMA Conference center 1F)
*Pick up a walking map and a wristband at the meeting point.
You can start at anytime between 7:00 am to 8:30 am and enjoy walking at your own pace until 10:00
- Model route:
＊If participants get to the goal point by 10:00am and finish quick survey, a participation prize will be presented.
- Details of the the course
- Eligibility：Registrants of The 3rd International Congress of the Asian Oncology Society and The 61st Annual Meeting of Japan Society of Clinical Oncology.
- The tour will be filmed on the day, and the photos may be used as Yokohama’s promotional materials.
- Participants are asked to cooperate with the survey after the tour.
- Application for Participation:
- Guide staff is not accompanied.
- Please walk on your own or with your friends with provided course map.
- A water bottle will be offered to each participants at the meeting point.
- English speaking staff will support you at 3 aid stations.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes.
A bite-sized local food at each 3 aid station and a participation prize
- About cancellation:
- For cancellation, you must contact the tour operator (noted below) 1 day prior to the tour date.
- If the tour is cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances such as bad weather, the tour operator will contact you by email.
- Inquiries (Tour operator):
YDMS Co. Ltd.,
Sunnet kannai Bldg.4B,1-2-1 Tokiwacho, naka-ku, Yokohama-city, Kanagawa, JAPAN